Friday, January 21, 2011

Reason

At times it does feel like things are a lot worse than they seem. Situations that once never bothered you is now sticking out like a needle pierced into your back. Ow right?

But there is a reason for everything. When things get bad, I try to tell myself that.

I know someone who has feelings for a girl. He would do anything for her, ya know. And these are his words: My heart jumps every time I see her name on my phone. Words don't do justice as to what happens when I actually see her.

Lately, he's been feeling very unmotivated to try start something with her. It's not to say they were or weren't signs that the attraction was mutual. He just wonders whether it was still worth it to have feelings for her only to have the repercussions lash back at himself.

And no, the girl is not a b**ch that is playing with him.

When he told me this, I couldn't give him a straight answer. Who am I to give advice to anyone regarding this kind of issue? If anything, I should be the one getting the advice!

He's been crushing on this girl for quite a while now and to have to go down the road of "should I" or "should I just walk away", it's not an easy one. Some of you guys might be saying, "Oh, it's easy. Move on. There's other fish in the sea. It's not like he was with her anyway". The heart wants whatever the hell the heart wants. And it is stubborn.

That's when I began to wonder if the only way out of situations like this is really through getting heartbroken.

Not everybody likes to hear the truth ( as proven by heart being stubborn part) .But if it's forced down our throat, would that really help? In this case, sure, he'll feel sad and miss her, but maybe, just maybe, he might pull off becoming a much more happier person at the end of it.

Can't be worse than seeing him see her every once in a while and noticing how sad he gets because of said situation right?

I guess everybody has their own way of dealing with problems. But the only thing anyone should ever remember is that if anything happens, it never happens for no reason. And no matter how painful it is to realize whatever that reason may be, it promises to make us better than we were before. Even if it kills us a bit at the beginning.

4 comments:

AJ Banda said...

I hope it's ok that I quoted you on your post.. It's a nice way to analyze things regarding that kind of decision..

http://mydailyfbstats.blogspot.com/2011/01/day-153-012111.html

sixstringer said...

I don't mind at all AJ :) Hope the post helped you. Keep posted and thanks for reading!

AJ Banda said...

thanks.. :D

Anonymous said...

:')