Monday, April 4, 2011

Slow Ride, Take It Easy

Recently, I've been feeling as though time has been passing really slowly.

What does this say about me?

I would text a friend and it will feel like an hour until I receive a reply from the dude, and it was actually more like 5 minutes ago.

Someone once told me that when time passes us by quickly, it's usually because we're busy doing something and with all that concentration on said task, we never realise how much time we spend on it.

So, judging by this theory, it only makes sense if time slows down because there's nothing to do?


I've been doing a couple assignments for my course, and have been keeping myself busy with random activities, and yet, it doesn't feel as though time is moving fast at all.

It's not that I don't enjoy all these activities, I kinda do.

Then I wonder whether I even want time to move by me faster. I mean, I'm leaving in a couple months for a new place, not really looking forward to what is in store in terms of education stuff, in the near future and a few other things.

Perhaps my mind is playing tricks on me or something. It's been pretty effed up lately.

Been a couple rough weeks. Things have been getting slightly better, but nonetheless..

Never have I felt this powerless, this unmotivated to do anything, and honestly, it bothers me.

What does this say about me?
I don't know, all I need right now is either a warm bed and a nice cool room or a nice hug.

The hug sounds better. Lol.

No comments: