Sunday, October 2, 2011

"A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts"

Call it what you want, but this is what it is for what it is. Confusing much? Yeap. LOL. Anyway, here we go again. Read this, and decided to re-post it, seeing as though I hardly ever post anything up anyway.

"
I'll tell you one thing that you might not know that I know.

Your eyes are brown.

Your personality is verging on whack crazy meets fact sheets that you sometimes share and then stop mid-way because you think it makes you sound like a nerd.

Your laugh is beyond this world and is one of the most attractive things about you.

Your tongue is sharp, but you still make your words as kind as possible. You don't see a lot of that nowadays, and that's something to be appreciated.

Everything about you is not what it seems to be; many people don't see the real you, but sometimes, I'd like to say that I do.

That's why i don't understand the reason you say that you're fat or that you talk too much. It's honestly every thing that makes me smile when I think about you.

But out of all the things that I've written, I always, always go back to your big, brown eyes. As corny as this whole thing is, it's about to get worse: God definitely must have spent a little more time on you.

All this I know, when your brown eyes looked into mine.
"

Anyway, I'm done and slightly hungover. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Ladies Aligning Mind Body Spirit said...

I enjoyed this. I like the way you think. Bless you.

Unknown said...

dgerbfwiufi WHATEVER