Monday, October 3, 2011

Doubts and Other Shenanigans

Was doing some thinking as I laid back (or failed to do so) on a 98 degree upright chair, with the air temperature probably around nine degrees. No lie, it is 9 degrees right now.

Anyway, was thinking about doubts and stuff along that line. The previous week were full of doubts; stuff like, "What if I can't do the test?", "What if she doesn't feel the same way?" and even "What if they don't miss me?" . At first, I thought it was just me being selfish, always thinking about what's in it for me. And that was basically true, it was just me finding problems out of nothing, and it got the better of me (to a certain extent).

Sometimes doubts can be seen as shadows casted out by some figment imagination that we create when everything seems to be going well. Can you believe that, we even question when things DO go well. Yeap, you're right, I have no idea as to where I'm going with this post. Haha

But as I was sitting out on the balcony, taking time to just stop worrying about everything, I asked for a reason certain specific doubts ever came to be in the first place. I was met with an answer: A guy came out of nowhere singing, "Here I Am To Worship ".

Dude had some mighty faith... Back to the point..

The guy showed me more in 5 seconds of listening to him than in the past 7 days I was wondering why I was filled with all these doubts.

I had no faith in the future, and that I cared too much about what people thought about me.

So, I guess doubts will always be there so as long as there is something good going for anyone. The important thing is to go with the flow and let everything happen because it's suppose to, and not because of what we perceive as "should happen". And who cares about what other people think about us? If everybody tried to follow people's expectations, what's there left for people like them to do anyway? Whether they miss me or not, when I get back there, I know I'll be welcomed back, and good times will roll.

As for the doubt about mutual feelings, I can't say much about that anymore and I think I'm done questioning every aspect about it. But damn, she looked beautiful today. Technically, today is a new day already, so what i meant was yesterday. Uh, stupid DST...

No comments: