Sunday, August 4, 2013

End Credits

Thought about ways to start this post off right. But I guess the only way to do it is "it's been a while since I wrote here". So...

This space has always been my vent-spot for 5 years. The main reason I started this blog was because it was the cool thing back then to have one and edit the layout and shit.  And because of one girl lol. But this space has always been my venting spot.

When Twitter was a mere vision, blogspot was where I'd throw down any problems I had. Even now in the Twitter era, I'm finding it hard to come up with things to vent anymore. I guess I have finally found some sort of peace.

With that being said, this will be my last post on this blog. :)

If you'd ask me in 2008 where I'd be 5 years from then, I would've never imagined saying "writing my last post on a train in Melbourne on the way back home". But I guess that's life: you never expect what's coming to you, just like all the things I've learned in a matter of five years.

From the inability to handle emotions to gaining a grasp in life, it has been a hell of a journey. To all the people that have followed me since the beginning, I thank you for the comments on posts. *raises fist to the sky My people! Haha

Through everything, it has taken a long time to reach this point and it will take longer to reach the next step in life. The only difference is how I m going to handle things now. After all the shit that I've managed to pull myself out of, the sweat, the tears and the heartbreak, I've finally triumphed (see what I did there)

Goodnight, goodbye and God bless.

Oh and I missm u.

Jesse.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, that's right, you can actually download Riddick,One Direction This Is Us,Lee Daniels' The Butler,Instructions Not Included movie the complete and full Video immediately right here. Not only can you download Riddick,One Direction This Is Us,Lee Daniels' The Butler,Instructions Not Included now, but you'll be able to watch it right now as well.

Download Riddick movie

Download One Direction This Is Us movie

Download Lee Daniels' The Butler movie

Download Instructions Not Included movie

https://sites.google.com/site/watchriddickonline/

https://sites.google.com/site/watchonedirectionthisisushd/

https://sites.google.com/site/leedanielsthebutlerhd/

https://sites.google.com/site/watchinstructionsnotincluded/

Unknown said...

Check out meh blog! here is deh link. foryouandus.blogspot.com okay bye bye.

Unknown said...

Check out meh blog! here is deh link. foryouandus.blogspot.com okay bye bye.